Call Center (Operation Manager (OM) Position)
About the Job
POSITION: OM Position
As an OM of project you will oversee a team of Telesales Representatives and Websales team dedicated to sell BVI product and service. The OM is responsible for running the project, specifically leading their team towards achieving sales target.
A successful OM will effectively lead a team that regularly exceeds the sales target and builds/maintains a strong customer experience. The OM will provide leadership to their team that allows for achievement of desired sales objectives, operational enhancements, process compliance and collaboration within their team and across the sales channel.
Report to: BOD.
Scope of job:
- Understand the project’s Business Model and all relevant training contents.
- Overall Performance and Target management for the project and each teams.
- Plan and make schedule for meetings and training
- Instruct Team Leaders, QAs for TSRs’ training, KPIs tracking and managing daily operation.
- Ensure all KPIs are on track.
- Keep in touch with ASAHI’s PIC for daily/weekly/monthly consulting.
- Receive instruction from BOD and allocate tasks and KPIs to each team.
- Manage a team of Sales representative that adhere to the department requirements, including but not limited to: call quality, productivity and performance habits.
- Organizes, motivates and leads Sales policy targets and performance goals.
- Generates and uses KPIs metrics to support sales and service performance.
- Coaches proactive selling techniques to produce a Sales team that attains highly professional selling skills.
- Continuously evaluate all aspects of Sales operations to identify improvement opportunities.
- Creates associate training and development of needs assessments.
- Performs all duties inherent in the head count management of the project including: hiring support, termination, review, and development of associates.
- Drives the ITCOM Vietnam culture to ensure unity of purpose and fulfillment of ITCOM’s mission.
- Participates in maintain the client relationship with ASAHIs PIC for: daily/weekly/monthly consulting.
- Voluntarily taking inbound/outbound calls or digital contacts to support operation.
- Relevant tasks as assigned by Operation Manager.
- Joining recruitment, evaluation with BOD and HR Manager
- Give new solutions to renew everything to BOD, HR Manager
- Create emotion in working for everyone in project
- Cooperate with HR department and other departments
- College/ University degree must be required.
- At least 1 year and 6 months’ experience in a call center environment preferred.
- At least 6 months’ experience in similar positions, preferred PM,SV,TLs, QA experience.
- Good knowledge of relevant computer programs (e.g. CRM software) and telephone systems.
- Must be proficient with Microsoft Office (intermediate Power point and Word, basic Excel);
- Excellent project management skills are required.
- Strong organizational skills required.
- Excellent sales closing skills are required.
- Excellent coaching skills
- Teamwork and Supervision skills.
- Familiar with performance management methods.
- Very self-motivated and goal oriented.
- Excellent knowledge of English.
- 8 hrs/ days, 6 working days/ week (Monday – Saturday)
- Working time: 08:00AM - 05:00PM
- Salary: Basic + KPIs monthly incentive
- 13thmonth Salary depend on the company finance situation.
- Salary review: once a year
- Attractive employee benefit package
- Company trip and Health checking yearly
- Opportunity to improve English/Japanese level
- Working environment is very dynamic
- Means of transport: Company will pay the Parking fee and Gasoline fee bases on the distance to the work place.